Council is scheduled to meet on Tuesday, November 19, 2019. The full agenda is available on the Township website.
Some of the topics of discussion include:
- A presentation about the progress of The Mount Community Centre development
- Otonabee Conservation will be presenting their proposed 2020 budget
- A draft policy will be coming forward on staff identification at the Community Centres
- Response to tenders for Township insurance
- Staff are looking for direction on a proposal we tendered for a feasibility study for addressing safety on Birchview Road
- New provincial funding available for service delivery review
The meeting begins at 5:00 p.m. and as always, will be held in the Council Chambers at Town Hall.