Once again Council will be meeting by Zoom on Tuesday, May 4 2021. The meeting begins at 5:00 p.m. and is live streamed on the Township’s YouTube Channel.
The entire agenda is available on the Douro Dummer Township website but here are a couple of highlights:
- Delegation from Sandy and Paul Lessner regarding a right of way on Island 107 on Stony Lake
- A request for an extension to submit a proposal regarding the OPP Detachment Board Restructuring
- An outline of the services provided by HRLive and a request to begin work on Job Description Review and Employee and Council Compensation Review
- A report on recruitment efforts for Committee of Adjustment and Planning Committee – there is a vacancy on each to fill these volunteer roles and nobody has applied
- Chief Pederson has a report regarding Respiratory Protection Program
There are a number of correspondence items also on the agenda.
As always, please let me know of any concerns.