Council will be meeting once again by Zoom on Tuesday, April 20, 2021. The meeting begins at 5:00 p.m. and is streamed live on the Township’s YouTube Channel. The full agenda and corresponding reports are available to read on the Townships website.
Some of the items of interest:
- Update on the Service Delivery Review – this review was received by Council later in 2020 and has identified a number of areas in which the corporation can improve. A working committee has been advancing the action items and working on a plan for execution.
- Final approval of 2021 Budget – It is expected that the by-law will be passed for the 2021 budget – this after a series of public meetings and review period in March.
- Award of Tenders for Surface Treatment and the Supply and Delivery of Unleaded Gasoline and Diesel
- Correspondence Items of Interest
- Nominations are open for the Kawartha Chamber Business Awards of Excellence
- Landfill Monitoring Reports for Halls Glen, Stoney Lake and Warsaw Road
- Request for support for the Eastern Ontario Regional Network Gig Project – a way to fix broadband needs in our community
- Items regarding access to the water at the Church in Warsaw
As always, if you have any questions or concerns on these items or anything else – don’t hesitate to contact me.